£70000 - £80000 per day
over 1 year ago
CRM Business Analyst - Wealth Management - London
My client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help implement their new CRM system. The role will involve talking with the business and stakeholders, understanding operational processes and process flows, as well as process designs. The successful candidate will be supported by a developer and have a technical mindset in order to communicate well with stakeholders and IT teams to prioritise, plan and deliver ongoing change and optimisation.
There is a strong pipeline of work making this an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who has experience in CRM projects to progress their career and become the go to specialist for CRM within the business.
Candidates will need to have:
- Strong experience as an IT Business Analyst
- A track record of CRM system implementation (either MS Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Financial Services background in either Investment Banking or Asset/Wealth Management background is required
- Ability to be hands on and get involved in analysis, testing and data issues as and when required
- A strong understanding of data models
- Experience working in an Agile environment