£750 - £850 per day
over 4 years ago
Customer Experience / CX / UX Business Analyst / Consultant - Digital Banking
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced Consultant with a strong Customer Experience and Sales background to work on a Global Digital transformation programme. The vision is to improve the overall customer On-Boarding experience and increase Corporate customers uptake and use of their Digital services and products. Underpinning all of this is an innovative and cutting edge Business Analytics and Reporting work stream aimed at providing Relationships Managers and Sales teams within the Corporate business with greater access to information through Digital Channels and improving the B2B offering.
This will involve liaising directly with RMs and Sales Teams within the Corporate business clearly understanding the types of data that they need and the challenges associated with it and through collaboration with internal teams and end users drive a richer sales and corporate client offering. This will include proposing and formulating solutions, driving prototypes and shaping Minimum Viable Products with Product Owners.
Candidates must have:
- An extensive Consultancy or Business Analysis background
- Experience of User Experience / CX and User Centred Design methodology, Digital Customer behaviour, sourcing of Customer Insight and importance of customer testing
- Strong data background and understanding of the challenges surrounding data retrieval, accuracy, cleansing
- Senior Product Manager stakeholder management
- Previous experience working on a Sales transformation project or Sales MI / Sales Analytics focused programme
- Good understanding of flow products: FX Receivables, Payments (Cash Management)
- Gravitas to operate at C-level