£800 - £850 per day
4 months ago
Data Analyst: Insight Analyst: SQL: Python: R: Tableau: PowerBI
One of our banking clients is looking to hire a Data (Insight) Analyst to play a key role in one of their analytical design teams. This team focusses on working with specific businesses across the bank and utilising data-driven analytical information to provide these businesses with tangible insight regarding how best to formulate meaningful solutions.
The team place a large emphasis on translating complex, analytical data into concise and straightforward solutions to stakeholders that require meaningful business insights to maximise any given opportunity.
You must therefore have experience in the following:
- A proven track record working with teams to translate complex analytical data as a Data or Insight Analyst
- Strong SQL experience/knowledge
- Some experience using Python or R
- Proven experience in being able to influence stakeholders
- Any experience of using Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI desirable.
This is a great opportunity working in a key area of the Bank that are constantly changing the way teams approach the way they work through data-driven design and prototyping.
It is a long-term project and has plenty of scope to go beyond the initial six-month term. Please note that this is a PAYE contract working through an Umbrella company.