One of clients, a reputable name in the financial services sector, is looking to hire a Data Analyst with good reporting experience to play an important role on a key regulatory initiative.
They want an experienced and talented Data Analyst ideally with the following skill set:
- Experience working as a Data Analyst in a change environment.
- OTC Derivatives experience.
- Good stakeholder management and reporting skills.
You will join a key programme of work and be expected to:
- Use relevant business systems to analyse and evaluate data.
- Play a leading role in status updates across different parties within the programme.
- Manage escalations when it comes to progress or issues arising from the project.
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company.