£60000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
Data Analytics - Front Office - Asset Management - London
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking for a Data Analyst to join a Front Office team.
The role will offer the opportunity to work alongside senior stakeholders and the autonomy to lead a range of exciting projects across various teams.
As part of a multi-year project, the vision is to integrate Data Science capabilities and Machine Learning to fuel long term growth across the company.
It's a really exciting opportunity to learn and improve your business knowledge within Asset Management.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python Skills
- Experience working as a Data Analyst in a regulated industry
- An understanding of data modelling practices
- Experience working with the Cloud - ideally GCP
- Experience working with data visualization tools - preferably Tableau
- Exposure to Data Science projects would be advantageous
- Experience with PySpark is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in Asset Management