£80000 - £90000 pa + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
My Asset Management client is looking for a Data Analytics manager / specialist to determine data requirements and participate on the design and delivery of reporting applications. This role will support the group to maximise the understanding of its data and increase its profitability via use of analysis to identify new opportunities and supporting strategies to achieve business objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing analytical initiatives and implementing the best solutions.
This role would suit someone who is currently working on a mix of technical data analysis and development, specifically looking at Data Analytics and Data Science. You will be building out different data marts and visualisation tools, as well as having technical conversations to understand what's being built and mocking up POC's for the business, providing thought leadership to the offshore teams. Candidates will be working with Python to as they begin to move more into Machine Learning and true Data Science capability.
- A track record in Data Analytics and specifically Data Visualisation (Tableau, Qlik or similar)
- Experience of Python and PySpark
- Any exposure to Spark/Hadoop, Hive or Cloud (GCP, AWS, or Azure) would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience within Financial Services, ideally asset management, is preferred but not essential
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- This opportunity would suit someone currently working on Visualisation and Analytics with some ML exposure who is interested in moving more into Data Science in the future