£85000 - £95000 per annum
8 months ago
Data Analytics; Manager; Teradata; SQL; PowerBI
Our client, a reputable digital bank, is looking to hire a Data Analytics Manager to come in, review their current data estate and drive through change to improve the data capabilities across the organisation. You will lead a small team and have a major influence across the wider platform landscape, driving through a transformation agenda based on a number of different business cases.
This role will suit someone with a background in data analytics who has a broad range of technical expertise and project-based work, either on the build out of new data estates or rejuvenating one.
Your stakeholders will likely be technical contacts across CIO, Enterprise Architecture, CISO and Digital as well as the wider data platform leadership team.
You will need to have a good grasp of some of the following technologies to be right for this role:
- Data Management systems - preference is Teradata but can be others.
- Data Analytics (Python, SAS)
- Integration technologies (Infosphere or Ab Initio)
- Data Visualisation (Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview).
- Some cloud experience would be extremely advantageous.