£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 2 years ago
ASAP - 3 months
Data Analytics Developer
My client, a global bank, are looking for a hybrid Data Analytics Analyst Developer to work on the design and build of statistical models to support data assessment, decision making and global firm wide analytics. The successful candidate will also have responsibility of governing critical data and executing data profiling and quality measurement techniques. You will work closely with the business in order to focus on what data visualisation tools need building and providing thought leadership to the offshore teams, therefore strong business analysis and technical skills are required, alongside excellent stakeholder management ability.
The candidate will support the group in order to understand data through the use of analysis techniques and the push for data science, identifying new opportunities to apply data science in order to achieve business objectives. The bank has an internal group infrastructure that can be used in order to build out different data marts and visualisation tools and you will need to have strong technical skills in order to understand and influence what is being built, putting together POC's for the business and getting involved in hands on work when required.
- A proven track record in Data Analytics and Data Visualisation
- Preferably with Tableau, but Qlik or other similar visualisation tools would be considered
- Previous Financial Services experience is essential
- Technical skills in tools such as Python, Spark, Hadoop or Hive
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud (GCP) would be highly beneficial
- Strong analysis and stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into more of a Data Science/Machine learning role in the future as the role will progress into this area in the future.