£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Data Engineer (Big Data) - Hedge-Fund - London - £60-80k
Our client, a London based hedge-fund specialising in the development of Big Data and AI algorithms are currently looking for a Data Engineer specialising in Hadoop to join a growing team to build bespoke trading systems for existing clients.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to work in a flat hierarchical team structure where you will have the opportunity to liaise directly with the trading team and be able to input ideas with the the potential for it to be implemented the very next day.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience working with Big Data technologies
- Strong commercial experience working on Hadoop
- Confident with using Java
- Good knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform), however they will look at candidates with AWS who are willing to learn GCP.
- Excellent communication skills and confident to input on technical ideas.
- You will have a background in integrating, collecting and organising Data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in a fast growing, dynamic company in an open and friendly environment.