Data Science - Innovation - London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client, a Global Financial Technology company, are looking to bring on a Data Scientist with strong experience building out NLP Machine Learning Solutions.
The role will involve working in their Innovation Labs function working closely with Subject Matter and Domain Experts to define problems, understand data and set up hypotheses, drive their own research and experiments to test the problem they are trying solve.
It's a really exciting opportunity to work on a variety of NLP based projects in a lab environment, enjoying the degree of autonomy that comes with that.
Candidates will need:
- Strong background in Deep Learning and NLP based projects
- Experience working in a science or research based role
- Experience utilising NLP for information retrieval
- Familiarity with ML Python packages (Pytorch, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Huggingface etc.)
- Experience working with large scale data sets
- Strong Academic background (PhD or Masters)
- Excellent communication skills