Data Solution Architect: Digital Banking: MongoDB Atlas: Azure: AWS: TOGAF: BIAN
If you are a Data Solution Architect who wants more of a hybrid working arrangement and a new challenge working in a brand-new function this year, we have a great role for you. It is to join a reputable and growing Digital Banking organisation who are looking to add to their Data Solution Architect presence working on some exciting new initiatives.
You will work across several domains and use your knowledge and experience to drive an innovative approach to the Bank's underlying goals. The Data Solution Architects within this organisation operate with a level of ambiguity, so you must enjoy a challenge where you will need to be a strong operator who has a proven track record of unifying different people on to your preferred path regarding how to do things.
You will be expected to:
- Identify and assess how MongoDB Atlas fits into the Bank. This will include assessing services where the platform is being implemented.
- Designing and Architecting business critical services for both real-time and analytical use case patterns.
- Migrating data from a legacy database and on to the new platform.
- Utilising existing knowledge around security protocols when it comes to data security and how that is governed.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Strong understanding of either TOGAF or BIAN architectural frameworks in another Bank or regulated company.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mongo DB Atlas across Azure and AWS as well as hands-on experience working with MongoDB.
- Knowledge and experience of designing patterns for real time and analytical use cases.
- Understanding of data security as well as migration experience.
This is a great organisation to work for - they are a mature environment that don't micro-manage, and are flexible when it comes to work-life balance. They also have some really interesting projects coming up and you will be a key person leading these projects, all within a brand new team.
This is a hybrid working role, where you will be expected to come in when you need to, but you will be trusted to make sure the work is done.