£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
over 2 years ago
Data; Support; SQL; Oracle; Vermilion; Infovest; Financial Services
My client, a well-known and established Financial Services pioneer in their field, is looking to hire a Data Support Analyst for their Data Management division.
The Support Analyst will come into the team and provide key technical production support for a number of both in-house and 3rd party data management systems that are used throughout the company, all of which have varying levels of users.
You will join a small team in being the SME for these systems and ensure that:
- All issues relating to these systems are troubleshooted and dealt with in a timely fashion.
- You analyse these issues as they occur and provide MI to help prevent potential problems in the future.
- You communicate with business and other IT teams the status of any issues
To be right for this role, you must have:
- Supported a client reporting system (Vermilion or Infovest preferred) within a financial services environment.
- Good knowledge of messaging technologies
- Relational database knowledge (Oracle)