£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
My client, a global Investment Bank, is looking for a Data Developer at the early stages of their career to join their growing Agile IT Team. The project will involve building end to end solutions for analytics applications from a delivery point of view, whilst primarily working on the backend, candidates will also have the opportunity to learn front end tools and technologies. The candidate will be cross trained on SAP (previous SAP skills are not required). The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Data Warehouse applications, be open to learning new skills, and be very bright and proactive.
Candidates will need:
- A technical degree
- Experience with Data Warehouse applications
- Experience with SQL Programming and Data Modelling
- To demonstrate learning agility (and an interest in learning SAP)
- Ability to work well in an Agile/ Scrum team
- Proactive, bright and tech savvy nature
- Be based in or commutable to Northampton
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at a leading Investment Bank and within a supportive environment.