£60000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
One of my clients, a pioneer in Digital Banking, is looking to hire a Delivery Manager/Project Manager to join its Delivery Team within the Partnerships space. You will join a small team who are responsible for both the implementation/post-implementation and BAU phase of these new Partnerships, the likes of which will be either from an Open Banking or Fintech nature.
To deliver these 'Partnerships' (which have already been identified and onboarded mostly by the new business team), you will need to have good experience in managing and delivering complex, end-to-end projects within the digital banking space. Ideally you will have:
- A background in delivering partnerships within the Open Banking/FinTech space. If you do not have this experience, manging end-to-end projects in the digital banking space will suffice.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects to a tight deadline.
- A keen interest in Open Banking or Fintechs - ideally some knowledge of key trends within the industry.
The reason why you need the above is because you will be involved in all stages of partnership delivery, including:
- Engaging with stakeholders both internal and external across different business lines to help settle the new partnership into the business.
- Continue this relationship once they are embedded, acting as their primary contact (setting up weekly working groups, checking MI to assess performance etc).
- Work on delivering excellent customer experience when working on the Bank's mobile app.
This is a great opportunity for a delivery-focussed professional within the Open Banking or FinTech world to join a growing team who are spearheading an innovative approach to the delivery of its partnerships, an area that has great backing from senior management in the business.