£45000 - £50000 per annum
Service Desk: Desktop Support: Support: Windows: Citrix; Active Directory; PowerShell; VMWare
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a growing and ambitious financial services client based in London - is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their Service Desk team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and ideally have some previous experience in a similar service desk or desktop support role.
What will you do?
- The Service Desk at this Bank focus on BAU support duties as well as some project work (70/30 split). You will be expected to contribute to all phases and have the aptitude and interest to work across all layers of desktop support.
- Provide a first-class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
What do you need to succeed?
You will need first-class knowledge of Windows 7-10. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting Windows 7 in a 1st or 2nd line capacity. (minimum 6 months)
- Knowledge of SCCM, Office 365 and Citrix
- Powershell experience
- Virtualisation tech exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will come from a smaller company/working environment that has given you good exposure to a varied tech stack.
They operate a hybrid-way of working and the role is paying up to £50k (FTC).