£200 - £300 per day
over 3 years ago
6 Months +
Desktop Support - Windows - 2nd/3rd Line Support
Our client, a leading financial services company based in London, are looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst to join their team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation.
What will you be doing?
- The Desk focus on 2nd and 3rd line support duties and you will be expected to contribute to all phases and have the aptitude and interest to work across both layers.
- Provide a first-class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner.
Experience required -
- You will need first-class knowledge of supporting a Windows environment.
- Previous experience supporting SCCM
- SQL Experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in an environment which has provided good exposure to a varied and challenging tech stack.
If you'd be interested in finding out more details about this position, please apply below -