£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Digital Banking - Jenkins - Docker - Kubernetes - Java
Our client, a leading organisation in the Digital Banking space, is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of an exciting Digital Transformation project which aims to completely revolutionise the online banking experience for their customers.
You will be part of an agile team and will play a key role in building out the brand new online banking service. You'll be delivering scalable tools to enable complex CI/CD pipelines and adopting best practices across the DevOps space as part of large scale transformation in their Digital business.
- Proven track record in working on complex DevOps projects (not an issue if this is only for a short period).
- Good knowledge of development tools
- Experience in both Unix and Windows environments
- Hands on experience with either Splunk, Jenkins, Git, AWS, Terraform or Ansible
- Familairity with implementing containers in the CI/CD pipeline utilising things like Docker & Kubernetes
The company are highly Agile in their approach with a flexible working from home policy and excellent values that place innovation and teamwork at its core.