£550 - £600 per day
over 5 years ago
DevOps Engineer (Ansible/Docker) - Financial Services - London
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation is currently looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join their global DevOps team based in the city.
The role will involve working closely with the global development team and play an integral part in improving the continuous integration, deployment and delivery pipeline across all trading applications. This will include writing new code to improve and create new applications globally as well as configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting recurring issues across the technology stack whilst ensuring and maintaining all documentation. The successful DevOps candidate will come from a strong Software Engineering/Development background in order to complement the existing skills in the team as well developing new DevOps capabilities and tools.
Candidates must have:
- A strong development background - Ideally Python but will also consider candidates from other background such as C++/Java/C#
- Ability to work across multiple languages (Python/C++/Java/C#)
- Strong commercial DevOps background with experience using Ansible, Elastic Stack and/or Docker.
- Strong Linux
- Degree educated, ideally Computer Science background or other technical/engineering discipline
- Financial Services experience isn't essential but candidates have a keen interest in FS