£450 - £500 per day
over 4 years ago
Devops Engineer - Banking - London
My client, an established Bank, are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer to join its Information Security Business on a long term programme of work.
The role will be working within its Central Security function providing configuration solutions, designing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery roadmaps and managing applications. The role will also require work on automation and supporting the adoption of best practices for release processes, development and service transition.
- A proven track record implementing and designing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience with deployment/integration tools (Jenkins, Nexus, etc.)
- Strong experience in at least one development language and SQL, MSSQL, Oracle or Sybase skills
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Exposure to Big Data technologies is highly desirable
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Stash, Confluence) or other Automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.