£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
almost 3 years ago
DevOps Engineer - Financial Services - London
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation is currently looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join their global DevOps team based in the city.
Devising elegant and modern solutions for huge technical challenges and will get a chance to shape the clients cloud adoption / automation strategy.
Working alongside the development and QA teams to design and implement state-of-the-art CI / CD processes to support a dynamic and growing part of the business.
Candidates must have:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (related field/work experience)
- A strong knowledge of DevOps
- Experience in building automation in a Continuous Delivery environment
- TDD and BDD.
- Working in the context of a SDLC
- AWS services and API experience
- Knowledge of ITIL, RHEL7, Puppet / Chef
- Functional And Non-Functional Testing
- Test Case Design and Test Planning.
- Configuration management experience
Please apply below below if you'd be interested in knowing more -