£90000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
almost 2 years ago
DevOps Engineer - Front Office Banking - London
Our client, A Global Investment Bank, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their market leading Front Office team.
The successful candidate will be sitting directly within the Quant Development team. You will be re-writing the client's existing DevOps tools, modernising the area completely and making key decisions from a build perspective. The team are keen on making this transition as soon as possible so you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running. The role also offers the chance to work on a Cloud component which is currently being heavily utilised. The ideal candidate will be someone who is extremely passionate about DevOps and driving Automation within an organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity which offers the chance to gain excellent business exposure rather than just sitting within a technology unit.
- Strong DevOps experience
- Excellent Python and Java development skills.
- Exposure to Maven, TeamCity, Jenkins and Bit Bucket and Git.
- Must be comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- A numerate Degree is essential.
- Banking experience not essential but would be preferred.