£120000 - £140000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
10 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Front Office - Investment Banking
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a Front Office team.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the Front Office Technologists looking to further the DevOps practice across the business. This will involve playing a key role in looking at the current offering, making recommendations on new ways of working and what direction to take from a technical and tools perspective. This will include looking at the existing environment to see where it can be improved, setting up development environments & monitoring tools for users, building tools to make the developer's lives easier, modernising the area through new technology and automating their deployment and testing infrastructure.
The team are keen on making this transition as soon as possible so you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be someone who is extremely passionate about DevOps and driving automation within an organisation.
- Strong DevOps experience
- Strong Python background (for development and automation)
- Experience with TeamCity or similar
- Strong Shell scripting skills
- Previous use of Git
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Must be comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Any experience working with AWS would be beneficial technology and containers
- Banking experience not essential but would be preferred