£650 - £750 per day
over 2 years ago
6 Months +
Our client, a successful Hedge Fund with a global presence are currently looking to hire a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to work for an ongoing contract.
You will be responsible for Cloud Solution Architecture in an area that they have recently introduced new ultra-low latency messaging systems and containerised development. This will be a complex role with a vast amount of opportunity to make your mark in the company including having your say and influencing the re-design of deployment methodologies, improving efficiency, delivering automation and working to streamline the process.
- Strong career background in DevOps engineering (A Front Office, Financial Services background in beneficial)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Experience with containerisation, specifically Docker.
- Working knowledge of open source, Hashicorp Stack (Terraforms)
- Must have Cloud experience with AWS.
- Confident with the likes of data stacks, data pipelines, automation and monitoring
- Happy to lead and influence decisions