City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
over 1 year ago
My client a leading FinTech organisation are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer (Python) to join their established and highly skilled DevOps Team based in central London.
The successful DevOps Engineer (Python) will be responsible for the technical leadership of Python projects, mentoring other team members to deliver high quality code, guiding the business on embracing a 'DevOps' culture with a focus on continuous improvement, automation and resiliency and to modernise the deployment of their trading platform.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have the following skills:
- Highly competent in the use of Linux/Unix based operating systems and containerisation technologies including Docker
- Expernece with infrastructure automation/configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with tools such as ELK, Elastalert, Prometheus, AlertManager
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with Python for Scripting
- Cloud experience is beneficial (preferably AWS)
If this sounds like you then please click apply!