£90000 - £110000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
My client a leading Investment Bank are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer (Python) to join their established and highly skilled Data Science Team.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building the architecture and implementation of the Analytics Data framework into AWS Cloud and ensuring that everything is running correctly. You will be working closely with the Quant Analytics team to deliver high quality code, guiding the business on embracing a 'DevOps' culture with a focus on continuous improvement, automation and resiliency and to modernise the deployment of their data science platforms.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have the following skills:
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud - (formal Amazon AWS certifications are highly beneficial)
- Highly competent in the use of Linux/Unix based operating systems and containerisation technologies including Docker
- Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with tools such as ELK, Elastalert, Prometheus, AlertManager
- Hands on coding experience in Python