£70000 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
over 4 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
DevOps Engineer - Python, Linux, Windows - Quantitative Strategies
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their Quantitative Strategies team. The successful candidate will work with application and development teams and play a key role in ongoing installation, configuration, release and automation across a range of production systems.
The successful candidate will be tasked with looking at new ways to increase automation through scripting as well as creating repeatable configuration for the management and deployment of applications.
- Strong Financial Services background is essential
- Advanced programming skills (preferably Python) and strong supporting scripting skills (Perl, Bash etc)
- Strong knowledge of Configuration management tooling such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- In depth experience of both Linux (Red Hat) and Windows Servers
- Strong appreciation of supporting and troubleshooting applications across the full technology and infrastructure stack (including Networks, Databases, Applications and OS)
- Broad expertise across a range of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tooling e.g. Jira, Confluence, Stash, Jenkins, TeamCity
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB etc.)