DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Equities - London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading Investment Bank are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Infrastructure Engineer to work across their global Systematic Trading applications. This is a senior role and they are looking for someone to take lead and oversee the build out of the low latency applications.
There is a huge scope of work including introducing new technologies such as Kafka and Kubernetes as well as putting systems into place to measure performance.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to take ownership of a project across all environments.
- Strong background in a DevOps/Infrastructure role
- Key Contributor
- Experience in Networking servers
- Previously worked with containers such as Kubernetes
- Have proven experience of managing infrastructure
- Exposure to low latency environments
- Experience in Python scripting or Java programming is ideal