£120000 - £150000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Digital Architect - Banking - London
Our client, a London based bank, is looking to hire a Lead Digital Architect to work on a long term programme of work across all digital domains.
The Digital Architecture team is at the core of the bank's digital transformation and creates the vision to design a global digital platform. The team work closely with heads of departments and product owners to provide technology stratagies and customer focused solutions across digital channels. The successful candidate will act as thought leader in developing the future state architecture.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experienced Digital Architecture background at Enterprise level
- Commercial experience working on digital programmes within Financial Services
- Experience working on mobile, browsers and client facing applications
- A good understanding of digital patterns and technologies
- Demonstrable experience of digital architecture within a dynamic digital setup
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
- The ability to work well with global teams distrubuted across multiple regions