£100000 - £120000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Digital Architect - Private Banking
Our client, a London based bank, is looking to hire a lead digital architect to become the go-to person within IT and other business areas for all digital domains. They will act as thought leader in developing the future state architecture.
The digital architecture team is at the core of the banks digital transformation and creates the vision to design a global digital platform. The team work closely with heads of departments and product owners to provide technology stratagies and customer focused solutions across digital channels.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience within the private banking or wealth management sector.
- Commercial experience on digital programmes.
- Experience working on mobile, browsers and client facing applications.
- A good understanding of digital architectures.
- A good understanding of digital patterns and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of digital architecture within a dynamic digital setup.
- The ability to work well with global teams distrubuted across multiple regions.