City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Digital Business Analyst required for a role within Financial Services to work in agile development team.
Candidates MUST have
- Digital experience and Customer facing Digital projects experience
- Financial services experience
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Strong co-ordination skills and ability co-ordinate with the technology and business teams
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a creative and flexible approach
- Proven communication, influencing and problem solving skills
- Pragmatic, especially under pressure
The Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for the development and on-going definition of viable business requirements, (user stories/acceptance criteria) and non-functional requirements.
The Digital Business Analyst will play a key role within the Project Management Office working closely with the Agile development teams to ensure the expected business outcomes are delivered.
The Digital Business Analyst will ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Business Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the developments team.