£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
Digital Conduct Manager - Retail Banking
Our client, a Global Bank is looking for a Digital Conduct Manager with a strong background in the Digital Risk space to join a new Controls function.
The overall goal of the new function is to deliver Digital Products and services in an Agile/DevOps manner that are safe and secure by using appropriate controls and risk management principles, whilst ensuring the overall Digital controls space is set up for managing risk, delivering quickly and globally. This includes effectively managing conduct risks which allow seamless delivery to customers whilst not disrupting service.
The role will involve working closely with the Digital delivery teams to ensure conduct controls are fit for purpose across Digital channels.
Candidates will need:
- Strong background and understanding of Digital Conduct Risk and control
- Strong understanding of how digital products and services operate
- Expert level understanding of Conduct Risk, with strong track record of management of conduct risk, ideally within digital.
- Ability to identify risk through analysis of digital solutions
- Strong background in Risk & Controls
- Strong Customer Experience focus
- Previous experience conducting risk assessments across multiple projects.
- Ability to articulate risk to a range of different functions across the business.