85000 - 95000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 3 years ago
Digital Financial Crime Risk Lead – Banking - London
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Digital Financial Crime Risk Lead to join a Global Programme to assess controls across their Digital organisation.
The overall goal is to ensure Risk in Digital is properly managed and that the right controls are built into Digital products. The high level need is to deliver great customer service whilst also ensuring they protect against cybercrime, fraud and poor conduct risk practices.
The successful candidate will work with individual business streams to ensure key controls are considered around areas across Digital Financial Crime Risk and Fraud and make sure they are built into the design process as early as possible and avoid issues further down the line.
Candidates will need:
- Strong background working in a Digital and Financial Crime Risk or Fraud function
- Strong people management skills and ability to work across cross functional teams
- Strong background working in Agile environments
- Hands on background as either a Business Analyst or Product Manager with strong domain background
- Customer focused background and understanding of how change and risk can affect the customer journey
- Previous Digital and Risk experience is a must
- Previous experience conducting risk assessments across multiple projects.
- Ability to articulate risk to a range of different functions across the business