£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
almost 2 years ago
0 - 3 Months
Digital Governance & Framework Manager - Retail Banking
Our client, a Global Bank is looking for a Digital Governance & Framework Manager to work in a Global Risk Team.
The role will involve ensuring that all the various risk functions within the bank (IT Security, Legal, Fraud, FCC, Information Security) are fully aligned to the Digital agenda and involved in the creation and implementation of all new products and services. At the heart of this is also ensuring there is an appropriate Risk and Controls framework, providing governance and risk awareness for the Digital business, whilst maintaining speed of delivery and quality of service.
This person will also be expected to define and manage; the Target Operating Model and Digital Control Framework, as well as discussions around Risk appetite in the Digital space.
Candidates will need:
- Strong background in Digital Governance style role ideally Financial Services
- Strong understanding of Operational Controls requirements related to regulatory policies
- Strong Agile background
- Strong understanding of how digital products and services operate
- Track record of transformation of legacy processes
- Any background as a Scrum Master or Product owner would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong Customer Experience focus
- Any experience using Jira & confluence is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to articulate risk to a range of different functions across the business.