£60,000 - £70,000 pa + bonus + benefits
about 3 years ago
Digital Product Analyst – Private Banking - London
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking for a Product Analyst to join their Digital team and play a key role in improving their Digital Product offering across the Private Bank.
You will be working closely with the Product Manager and will be responsible for driving and owning the capture and definition of business requirements and working with development and UX teams to create user stories for development. You will play a crucial part in identifying and understanding data attributes and processes, gathering requirements as well as working within a cross functional team to improve the overall mobile banking experience.
Candidates must have:
- Strong track record as a Digital Product Analyst / Business Analyst, ideally gained within a Private Banking or Wealth Management environment.
- Experience working on a Digital Product with high numbers of customer users
- Highly analytical skillset and approach to improving customer experience
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile Scrum environment