£600 - £700 per day
over 4 years ago
A leading bank are looking for a Programme Manager for a major Global Digital transformation programme covering their various digital channels, with the aim of increasing their customer's uptake of their Digital services. The main objective is to accelerate the digital transformation and streamlining across a variety of markets to make it easier for customers to do business with the bank, and to serve their needs more efficiently and effectively through voice, live chat, video and supported by co-browse, document sharing and e-signature capabilities.
The Digital Programme Manager will plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure. They will be responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of multiple projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the implementation of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to deliver strategic solutions, aligning these with commercial goals and driving the adoption of Agile delivery methods. They will manage relationships with business stakeholders to define business requirements, agree combined priorities and determine a multi-year roadmap, managing the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- A proven track record of end to end Project/Programme Management of large and complex Change projects on a global scale
- Subject Matter Expertise of Digital Channels, including technical, commercial and market considerations
- Excellent understanding of Global Business Transformation frameworks and best practice techniques
- Multiple examples of on time and on budget project delivery that achieve business case stated outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
- Knowledge of project governance, change management and benefits realisation