£550 - £650 per day
over 3 years ago
A leading Wealth Manager are looking for a Project Manager to work on a major Global Digital transformation programme covering their various digital channels, with the aim of optimizing their Digital Capabilities for their high-value customer base whilst also developing new functionality and features in line with current demand and opportunity.
The Digital Project Manager will plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure. They will be responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of one or more projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits. The successful Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the implementation of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to deliver strategic solutions, aligning these with commercial goals and driving the adoption of Agile delivery methods. They will manage relationships with business stakeholders to define business requirements, agree combined priorities and determine a multi-year roadmap, managing the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- A proven track record of end to end Project Management of large and complex Change projects on a global scale
- Need expertise of delivering Business Change projects
- Excellent understanding of Digital Transformation projects and will ideally have done a few different projects within this space
- Must have worked in the Financial Services Arena i.e. Investment Banking, Wealth Management or Retail Banking
- Multiple examples of on time and on budget project delivery that achieve business case stated outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
- Knowledge of project governance, change management and benefits realisation