70000-75000 + Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Digital Risk MI & Reporting Lead – Banking - London
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Digital Risk MI & Reporting Lead to join a Global Programme to assess controls across their Digital organisation.
The overall goal is to ensure Risk in Digital is properly managed and that the right controls are built into Digital products. The high level need is to deliver great customer service whilst also ensuring they protect against cybercrime, fraud and poor conduct risk practices.
The successful candidate will work with individual business streams to look at improving Controls Effectiveness, how they’re using data to provide accurate reporting to management, how to track and report and putting robust governance around it. This person will also get the opportunity to shape the area and how they do things across a large function on a global scale, as well as build a strong profile across the wider Digital space.
Candidates will need:
- Strong reporting background with track record working with MI and driving good quality data
- Strong background working in a Digital or Agile environments
- Background in Risk & Controls and Audit
- Strong people management skills and ability to work across cross functional teams
- Strong background working in Agile environments
- Strong attention to detail