£750 - £850 per day
about 6 years ago
Digital / User Experience Business Analyst - Banking
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong UX / User Experience background to work on a global digital transformation programme. The aim is to improve the overall Digital offering and increase corporate customers uptake and use of their Digital services. The roles will involve liaising directly with users and senior stakeholders to capture requirements and collaborating with various internal teams to improve the overall User Experience and customer journey.
Candidates must have:
- An extensive Business Analysis background
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Experience with CRM Frameworks
- Some exposure to Big Data projects
- Experience with BI dashboards/UX
- UML/Use Cases
This is a fantatsic opportunity to play a critical role in the long term Digital UX banking project.