£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Drupal Developer - Global Publishing - London - £40,000 - £60,000
Our client, an online global regulatory publisher are looking for a Drupal Developer to join their London based team.
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to take their development career to the next level within a Drupal environment and who is keen to learn and progress within an exciting global company.
As a Drupal Developer you will have hands on experience in maintaining and testing existing site functionality, as well as working with the development team to improve site performance and implement new custom modules in Drupal 8/7. Candidates will also be offered the opportunity of technical training courses in areas where they believe their skills could be improved.
- Position and configure Drupal core and contributed modules according to requirements into the existing Drupal websites.
- Development of new custom modules and themes to meet objectives using Drupal 8/7 and ReactJS
- Working with third-party services and API
- Support best practice and high level standards of coding
Key Skills required:
- Commercial experience in maintaining Drupal 7 and 8 web solutions is essential
- Experience working with ReactJs and React Hooks
- Worked with ElasticSearch - Drupal/AWS
- Good understanding of Git version control
- DevOps skills are highly advantagous