One of my Banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Architect to play an important role in a big transformational initiative designed at digitising one of their key banking divisions. You will join at a great time, as they have only just started the journey and the expectation is that this programme of work could last 3-5 years.
There are several initiatives for this person to play a big part in, with a broad focus on mobile banking, cloud technology and data. The role will see you work with dedicated project teams, ensuring a collaborative approach to any architecture undertaken, and that governance is followed throughout.
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect, preferably at another Bank.
- A proven track record of working collaboratively with project teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- A CV that demonstrates your delivery on various complex projects that saw you drive capability to systems mapping and blueprint realisation within known architecture constraints.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and Governance processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that realises the importance of Architecture right up to CEO level. You will join at the start of the programme and be given several exciting projects to work on.
The Bank operate a hybrid working model - you will be expected to come into their offices when there are collaboration or workshop days, but on days where you do not have these, you can work from home.
This role is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company. Please note that the rate quoted is the Umbrella rate.