£120000 - £140000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Enterprise Architect - Banking - Hybrid
My client is looking for an Enterprise Architect to play a key role in shaping the future state of the bank's technology stack. If you have a strategic mindset with proven experience developing complex roadmaps, then this is the role for you.
This position will involve working in an overarching role across a range of customer facing digital channels including; Cloud, Web and Mobile apps, as well as driving the architectural transformation of the digital business and associated application architectures.
You will also run the weekly architecture forum as well as evolving the centre of excellence and taking ownership of departmental governance.
Candidates will need:
- Proven Enterprise Architecture background
- Background in defining and creating architecture models and roadmaps
- Previous experience working with Public Cloud based application architectures
- Understanding of architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF
- Experience working with multiple vendors and products in financial services
- Familiarity with application and system engineering
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Previous experience in banking, financial services or other regulated industry