£800 - £875 per day
3 months ago
ASAP - 4 WEEKS
Enterprise Architect - Banking - London
My client, a leading Bank, are looking for an Enterprise Architect to work within their central Architecture team.
The book of work will span a range of different workstreams across Commercial Banking and involve playing a key part in helping to shape the strategy as part of a new long term investment cycle. This will involve working across a broad range of areas such as Data storage, Cloud adoption and Digitalisation aligned to specific workstreams from Transaction Banking to Asset & Trade Finance and Capital Markets.
It is a great time to join the bank as they start on a multi-year programme of work and this person will play a key role working closely with various technical teams, assisting them on their journey and helping steer a path to implementation.
The role is remote at the moment and will continue to be highly flexible long term.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience working at an Enterprise Architecture level
- Strong background in Commercial, Corporate or Investment Banking is essential
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of Cloud based architectures
- Good understanding of modern development practices (Microservice based architectures and containerisation)
- Ability to face off to senior stakeholders and influence at all levels
This is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company