£650 - £750 per annum
over 1 year ago
Enterprise Cloud Architect - Azure/GCP - London
My client, a market leading Bank are looking for a Cloud Architect to work within their centralised Enterprise Architecture team who operate horizontally across all areas of the bank. The project of work will involve migrating their applications onto the Cloud, leveraging Microservices and Containers, recommending strategy and overseeing the implementation of DevOps Automation work streams in order to deliver Applications onto the Cloud.
This will require the creation of Cloud based, solution Architecture using best practices and reusable framework solutions as well as the relevant design documentation needed to facilitate the Application transformation. This role will require a strong understanding of technology and Application Cloud transformation in order to recommend strategy and deliver Microservices.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience working as a Cloud Architect across Enterprise level solutions
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle within an Agile environment
- A proven background working with either Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience migrating applications onto the Cloud
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture and Containerization
- Credibility and the ability to face off to senior stakeholders
- Financial Services background would be beneficial