£800 - £900 per day
12 months ago
6-12 MONTHS +
Enterprise GCP Cloud Architect - Banking - London
My client, a leading Bank, are looking for a GCP Cloud Architect to work within their centralised Enterprise Architecture team.
The book of work will span across a range of different workstreams and involve playing a key part in formulating the strategy, leveraging Microservices and Containers, overseeing the implementation of DevOps automation across divisions and migrating applications into the Cloud.
This will require the creation of Cloud based solution Architecture using best practices and reusable framework solutions as well as the relevant design documentation needed to facilitate the application transformation. This role will require a strong understanding of technology and application Cloud transformation in order to recommend strategy and deliver Microservices.
The role is remote at the moment and will continue to be highly flexible long term.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience working as a GCP Cloud Architect at an Enterprise level
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle within an Agile environment
- A proven background working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience migrating applications into the Cloud
- Good understanding of Microservice based architectures and containerisation
- Ability to face off to senior stakeholders
- Financial Services background is required
This is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company