£650 - £750 per day
almost 7 years ago
A leading Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on contract to work within their Equity Derivatives IT Team based in Canary Wharf.
The IT Business Analyst will be facing off to Front Office Users including Traders and Quants looking at the MiFID II Requirements and assessing its impact on the Trading Systems. This will involve working with both onshore and offshore technical teams in order to translate Business Requirements into technical and functional specifications. The successful candidate therefore should have an excellent understanding across Equity Derivative Products and Trade Flows as well as in-depth knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
To be successful in your application for the Equity Derivatives IT Business Analyst you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Solid background of Technology Business Analysis within an Investment Banking environment
- Excellent understanding across all Equity Derivatives Products
- Demonstrable experience of working with Front Office Stakeholders and Trading Systems
- Must have worked on a Regulatory Project previously; ideally MiFID II but will also consider other prominent regulation (i.e. EMIR, DFA etc.)
- Will be able to work in a pressured environment and to strict deadlines
- Should ideally have come from a technical background