£500 - £600 per day
over 3 years ago
ESG Engagement Analyst required for 6 month contract within the Global Asset Management division of an investment bank
Candidates must have previous experience in ESG company engagement in order to hit the ground running in this exciting opportunity.
You will be supporting initiatives in London by leading on the execution of their global engagement plan and support engagement activity of local active managers and ESG team colleagues.
Assist other stewardship activity, including ESG integration, voting, client reporting and policy.
Engage at senior level with companies - particularly those held within passive investment strategies
The role will include
- Executing the global engagement plan meeting quarterly goals
- Maintain up-to-date records of engagement activity
- Support internal and external reporting on engagement
- Represent AMG in industry engagement initiatives
- Support investment teams identify material ESG issues and encourage engagement activity
- Support other stewardship-related activities as required including voting and ESG integration
- Frequent interactions with investment teams, developing ESG thinking
- Frequent interaction with investee companies; executing engagement plan
- Interaction with AMG Product, to explain engagement strategy
- Reporting to clients; presentations to internal and external stakeholders in association with sales, marketing, and CP departments
- Managing a large number of engagements with different companies across a range of issues.
- Contributing to the development of stewardship activity, in the face of competing demands upon resources & direction.
- Delivering concise and compelling engagement summaries where position holder has not always been a participant
Previous experience required :
Previous ESG experience either from a research company of Asset / Investment manager
Graduate or post graduate with in-depth training and knowledge in areas such as economy and/or finance and/or corporate governance.
Writing and analytical skills are essential.
A successful track record in corporate engagement is essential.
Full English proficiency is essential