FIX Engineer - Connectivity / Onboarding / Integration - London
£55000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
over 3 years ago
My client, a Global Financial Technology firm, is looking for an experienced FIX Integration Engineer to drive forward a large pipeline of client integration projects.
The role will involve working closely with an extensive list of new clients and products (Dealers, Vendors and Data Products) and integrate their systems across Front, Middle and Back offices.
Candidates will need:
- Strong technical background and understanding of FIX Protocol
- Strong understating of FIX Integration and connectivity
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of end to end client onboarding and API integration
- Good understanding of Unix and SQL
- Strong communication and client facing skills
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in a large pipeline of project work in a Global FS Company.