£500 - £650 per day
almost 6 years ago
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a Fixed Income Specialist Business Analyst to work within their Operations Change team on a contracting basis in London.
The role has been created to help support the successful implementation of the banks new entity. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating model design, requirements gathering and documentation, stakeholder management and interfacing with the wider operations programme.
To be successful in your application for the above position of Fixed Income Operations BA you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Track record of Change Management within a large Financial Markets Organisation
- Strong Process Documentation and Mapping experience
- Good knowledge of Securities Operations and Trade Life-cycle
- In-depth understanding of Fixed Income products; particularly Bonds and Repos
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Operations Change function