£750 - £800 per day
about 4 years ago
My client a Global Bank is looking for a highly experienced Project/Programme Manager to manage the end to end delivery of their bank ring fencing for Front Office Fixed Income Risk. The role is working on a long term programme, managing a team of IT quants spread across multiple locations and will be responsible for putting together the roadmap and delivery plan encompassing systems development across both Fixed Income and Balance Sheet Risk. The role requires close interaction with the Front Office, Product Control, Quants and technology teams and will involve senior stakeholder engagement across multiple business areas, management of the project plan for each phase of delivery and working with the different development teams to track progress toward the targeted goal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing the delivery plan, taking into account multiple and complex interdependencies in order to successfully achieve aggressive deliverables. You will have a solid background operating at a senior level, whilst still capable of rolling your sleeves up when required to understand delivery requirements at a low level.
- A highly experienced Project/Programme Manager with a successful track record in delivering large complex programmes
- Extensive domain knowledge of Front Office Fixed Income Risk, Bonds, Swaps, Interest Rate Derivatives, IRD (including Intraday Risk, P&L, PV, Hedging etc)
- Capable of delivering to tight deadlines with globally distributed teams
- Ability to communicate effectively at levels of the business while also able to drive forward delivery at a hands on level.
- Previous experience working closely with/managing IT Quant teams