£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Front End Developer (React) - Web Applications - Investment Banking - £70k-80k
Our Client, an Investment Bank are looking for bright frontend developers to work in front office on a greenfield project.
Designing and developing web-based applications for use by their Trading team, this is a great opportunity for frontend developers from any industry to work in front-office. Using cutting edge practices and technologies, you'll work alongside the business' end-users to develop a new system from scratch, translating designs and wireframes into high quality code using React and it's workflows. Working in a team with several other UI developers, you'll have the chance to take work on design and development, build user-facing features and produce applications with real-time streaming data. No experience in banking is required, just strong technical and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- An ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- An understanding of web mark-up (HTML5/CSS3)
- Knowledge of authorisation mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with data structure libraries
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree is preferred